SCM-4 General Features:
- High Intensity
Shadow-Caster underwater LED lights are designed to deliver the most intense optical output. Our unique design allows us to produce maximum light output and maximum LED life (over 40,000 hours).
- Robust Design
With Shadow-Caster underwater LED lights, there’s no additional external components to install. Just connect the cable (submersible to 20 feet). All the necessary electronics are integrated into the housing and resistant to vibration and the elements.
- Surface Mounted
Our lighting solutions feature a low profile design that requires no alteration to the main hull
- Wide Input Voltage Range
Shadow-Caster’s underwater LED lights have an input range of 10 to 30 volts and work equally well on sets of 12 or 24 volts.
- Surge and Reverse Polarity Protection
Our lighting systems have an innovative protection system that automatically disconnects the input entry when excessive voltage or reverse polarity is detected.
- Thermal Protection
Our unique thermal protection features a control system that detects internal temperature and adjusts energy production down to avoid damage.
- Size: 5.8” Length x 2.375” Width x .5” Height (147 x 60 x 13mm)
- Operating Voltage: 10 – 30 Volts DC with consistent brightness
- Current Draw: 1.4 Amps @ 12 Volts
- Internal high efficiency digital switching power supply
- 17 Watts of high efficiency LED light
- 40,000-Hour Lamp Life
- 120 degree light spread angle
- 316 Stainless Steel with Poly-carbonate Lens Housing Materials
- 20′ (6m) Standard Cable Length
- 5 Brilliant Colors: Great White, Aqua Green, Bimini Blue, Ultra Blue and Cool Red
- 1-Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
There are no reviews yet.